The Prince’s Trust Young People in Lockdown Report and the Aspiration Gap Report have found that the lockdown will hit young workers the hardest. With young people facing mental health challenges as a result, we are looking to highlight these findings and openly discuss solutions to help young people get into work.
Learn from the experts:
- The current landscape of youth mental health
- Breaking down stereotypes surrounding mental health
- The recruitment process and empowering talent to senior positions.
- How can companies support mental health
Diversity & Inclusion Expert Panel Speakers:
- Ged Flynn, Chief Executive of Papyrus Prevention of Young Suicide
- Suzie King, HR Talent Specialist & Co-Founder of employee led Wellbeing Network, Marks & Spencer
- Emma Quinn, Young Ambassador – The Prince’s Trust
- Felicia Ayodele, Innovation Coordinator for The Prince’s Trust
- Hosted by our very own Dagmar Bennett – Innovation Executive at The Prince’s Trust